May 2012 meetings and eventsSubmitted by SAcommunity on Tue, 05/29/2012 - 09:26
- 1-3 May, Connecting Up Conference - Connecting Up's 2012 conference will be in Sydney this year. The seventh Connecting Up conference picks up on the growing need for the nonprofit and charity sector to be seen, to be heard and to be accountable
- 5 - 6 May, Sixth annual Gumeracha Medieval Fair
- 14 May, National Volunteering Week march down King William St, Adelaide. Remember to register by 7 May.
- 20 - 26 May, Library and Information Week, be sure to get along to National Simultaneous Storytime at your public library.
- 26 - 27 May, Yellow Tailed Black Cockatoo Census
- 1 - 31 May, Crohns & Colitis Awareness Month
- 1 - 31 May, Kiss Goodbye to MS Month