Hmmm ... interesting!Submitted by SAcommunity on Wed, 06/20/2012 - 10:38
Have you heard about any of these? If you have found something that you'd like to share please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- colunching - sign up on this website to meet new people, share a meal together and discover new restaurants, all in your lunchbreak!
- airpano - 3D aerial panoramas of some of the most interesting places around the world.
- Community Mentoring - a great way to contribute your time to help school children who need additional support.
- Autism awareness - Autism SA provide training throughout the year
- Green Nomads - Green Nomads are travellers who lend a hand to volunteer community groups while they are on the move. This is a Queensland intiative - let's get it going in SA!
- Mental Health Week poetry competition
- MacKillop Care SA - aged care and pastoral care services
- National Tree Day 29 July - plant a tree!
- Dry July - give up alcohol for one month and raise money for cancer patients. Check out the Connecting Up team!