Sustainable Online Community Engagement ProjectSubmitted by SAcommunity on Fri, 07/13/2012 - 12:08
The Sustainable Online Community Engagement Project pairs UNISA students with community groups on a wide variety of projects across the multimedia sector.
First year digital media students can create a one to three minute promotional multimedia production based on still images (photographs and animation for example) which includes music, voiceover, interviews and titles for your organisation.
This could showcase what your organisation does, promote volunteering for the organisation, or demonstrate something you have achieved. It can be placed on YouTube and your website.
If you would like to participate in the next round please answer the following questions and email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 20 July 2012.
• The name of the organisation
• Your name and contact details
• The name and contact details of the key contact who will work with the student
• Brief description of the organisation and its activities
• What are your aims for the video
• What is the key message in the video
• Who is the intended audience of the video
• Do you have a website for your organisation
• If so, what is the website address/ URL
• Do you have any already existing photographs, music, logos, style guidelines
• Is there any additional information you feel is relevant
Please note that students would be selecting this option on a voluntary basis so participation for this semester is not guaranteed. However your application will be retained for the following semester.
For further information please visit the Sustainable Online Community Engagement website.